The Holy Grail trading strategy finds pullbacks in trending markets for swing trades.
Learn more: Holy Grail Trading Setup
1. Holy Grail Trade on WMB Daily
- ADX is above 30 and has risen.
- Price confirms the trend with the strong bullish thrust.
- The pullback to the 20-period moving average is also testing the previous swing high.
2. Holy Grail Trade on M Daily
- ADX rose above 30 to signal a strong trend.
- This gap broke out of the previous swing high and hinted at bullish pressure after the long sideways movement.
- The current pullback to the moving average is also testing the gap which could serve as support.
3. Holy Grail Trade on AGN Daily
- ADX is above 30 and has risen. This is a requisite of the Holy Grail strategy.
- Price is clearly trending up and confirms what the ADX is saying.
- Price is testing the moving average and a major pivot point (black line, originating pivot point not shown). AGN has broken out of the major pivot earlier, and the resistance might have flipped into support.